Fresh Voices Submission
Fresh Voices needs your essays and artwork!
Are you proud of essays you wrote in ENGL 92, 93, 133, 134, or 145?
Do you have original artwork?
Do you want thousands of students to see your work?
Do you want to tell future employers that you are PUBLISHED?
What to Submit
- Any work you completed in ENGL 92/93/133/134/145 (profiles, analysis papers, persuasive arguments, visual essays, etc.). You may submit as many essays as you like!
- All citations. We will not consider work that that does not properly cite sources.
- Original artwork.
- Permission to publish form: fillable PDF or Word .docx file.
How to Submit
- Fill out the Permission to Publish Release and attach to the form below.
- Complete the submission form below. Submit a separate online form for each work entry.
- Manuscripts should be Word documents or PDFs. Art submissions should be print resolution (300dpi) JPEGs or TIFFs that are color balanced for CMYK printing
Essays must be received by the Friday of finals week in spring quarter to be considered for publication. Please contact Dr. Jay Peters with any questions. The Fresh Voices Committee looks forward to reviewing your work!