Official Forms

Credential Program
Grading Standards
Graduate Writing Requirement (GWR)
Internal Transfer/Change of Major
Linguistics Application
MA Exam Sign-Up
Minor Application
Minor Information
Senior Project Q&A
Withdrawal Procedures

The following forms are only available from the English Department Office 47-32E or Academic Records:

  • Choice of Catalog
  • Petition to Take an Unscheduled Course
  • Substitution for General Education and Breadth Courses
  • Substitution for Major or Support Courses
  • Substitution for Minor Courses
  • Senior Project Sign-Up

Related Content